Tuesday, May 27, 2014

week 7 and 8: My skirt fits!


Week 7 was still a struggle since I was a little bit sick with a sore throat. I still managed to work out 4:45 minutes. My eating was pretty bad but on Sunday I fit one of my skirt that I was not fitting last month, so I have been loosing weight anyway.

Week 8. I had to deal with sick kids again. I swear we never got out of colds since this winter. I still worked out 3 hours and my eating was pretty good. I have been a little discouraged but I know that if I continue to work out. Even if it's just walking I will get fit and finally fit my old clothes.

My legs are really looking great and I have to focus on the positive about my body. A lot of people I know are working out too since I started and I am happy I can be a positive influence. 
There has been some viral clips on Facebook about "loving your body how it is" Meaning it's ok to be fat...Well I have to tell you. When you hit 40 you better be ready for diabetes and cholesterol and high blood pressure. It's around the corner. I really don't care what your body looks like but you have to be healthy.

I had gestational diabetes with my last pregnancy and I did not take medicine. I went super strict with the diet and I made it but it was super hard.
There is no way on earth I am going to have diabetes in few years. It was my wake up call for me. I want to be healthy and being overweight when you are older is not being healthy. 

1 comment:

Life in pictures by Lu said...

It must tastet great :)I have to tried it
http://lifeinpicturesbylu.blogspot.sk

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com