Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Relief society birthday party: Mad hatter party

  1. The Relief Society is the oldest and largest women's organization in the world. Relief Society was established in 1842 for women 18 years of age and older. Its purpose is to build faith and personal righteousness, strengthen families and homes, and help those in need.
  2. I am very proud to be part of it and being a member of the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. I was lucky enough to be part of the group  who planned this super fun birthday party. It was very spiritual and very inspired. We all have different hats to wear and whatever "hat" we have we are all worth millions. We are all special and precious. Our talents are all different and all important.
  3. This mad hatter cake is so amazing!


Drink me
Party favors
Eat me. We had 3 different kinds of sandwiches. Egg (pictured above), cucumber and Ham and Swiss cheese.



Table settings.



Pink lemonade.


We watched the video: Something extraordinary.

What did you do for your Relief society birthday party?

5 comments:

The Girly Gamer said...

This party looks absolutely lovely. :) I love all the decorations, and that cake looks so amazing!

Michelle
The Girly Gamer

Unknown said...

OMG this is perfect. I'm throwing my sister a mad hatter tea party for her shower and I'm def stealing some of these ideas!!


Nightchayde

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

I love that cake! I pinned it. Such a neat party to give!

Ashlee Jensen said...

How did you get the lights strung? We want to do this for our RS birthday party. Thanks! This party is adorable!!

Unknown said...

We had hooks already above the panels. The Brethren strung them.

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com