Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Fitness progress: Week 2 of 4 hours a week workouts

Last week I did 4 hours and 20 minutes of fitness.
1 hour Kckboxing, 1 hour Zumba, 1 hour Pilates and 1 hour of Yoga. 20 minutes of weights for my legs and arms.
This week was pretty good for the workouts and I burned 1 pound of fat: 3500 calories. My scale doesn't work so I am not sure if I lost pounds. Also I ate a lot this week. I find it hard to prepare dinner for my family and eat something different. I felt like I was starving the whole week though.
Dropping the baby at the gym day care was very hard this week because she would cry. She was very happy when I would pick her up and would say that she had fun with her friends.It still pretty much would destroy my first 20 minutes of my workouts because I was sad.
Soleil also started waking me up at night. I felt more tired than usual. 
I drunk 1 gallon of water or 8 glasses of water a day.

If you are new to my page, this is my second year of working out. After no activity for 15 years and 4 babies. I did 1 to 2 hours of Boxing and kickboxing with walking to total to 4 hours a week of working out for 8 months. The last 4 months I had no activity. Pretty tough winter. I gained at least 12 pounds back.
My goal is to keep working out this year, loose the weight and be fit.

How was your week?

2 comments:

Kim said...

Way to go! I wish I have time to workout for four hours. I get in two hours a day and it's not enough but mom duties call so am just grateful to have some workout time.

Blush and Barbells said...

Wow, that's a lot of exercise! I love the exhausted and sore feeling I get after a good workout.
Enjoy!

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com