Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Deauville beach: Paris trip

I am super late on blogging about our trip last summer but oh well...better late than never.  My cousin took us to Deauville. It is a very famous beach in Normandie. The parasols are really bright and beautiful on the beach. I was very exited to go there since I haven't been to the beach for years and I really missed it. It was really great to spend some time with my cousin most of all.


 Mimi and I on the beach.

 My cousin treated us to ice cream and waffles. so yummy!
 An Hermit crab...How cool is that!
My cousin and her daughter on the beach.

1 comment:

Cranberry Morning said...

Oh, I bet that was a fabulous trip, Isabelle! Looks wonderful. How I'd love to visit Paris someday!

Have a wonderful week.

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com