Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Weight loss journey: week 13


With the kids back to school I still managed to do 3 hours of boxing and 1:30 of walking. I have a desire to start doing weights at the gym but I have no idea how to do it because the kids have sports too in the evenings and I am at home with a 18 month old all day and I don't have a Mom to help me. My choice would be to go at 8 or 9 Pm. I still have to think about it and see if it is possible. Especially right now my baby is teething and keeping me up.
I am super happy still about my week. Although, I did poorly with the 1200/1400 calories a day. Very poorly but that's ok.

Now, did you know:
How many calories is 1 pound of fat?
3500 calories
So I burned more than 1 pound of fat this week. Yippee!




1 comment:

CJ said...

wow!you're such an inspiration..to think you have a baby at home..i should give more effort now..it's not enough! :D :D thanks for sharing your weight loss journey ms. isabelle! ^___^

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com