Sunday, November 11, 2012

French party on Monday

Sharing on Facebook and Pinterest!

Photobucket


As you have noticed i am posting the same link party. I am aware that there is not that many French inspired posts out there and that people forget to link. The good thing is that you get the maximum exposure! Nice!
For the party, link old and new French inspired posts!

My favorites will be linked to pinterest and Featured on Facebook.






Follow Me on Pinterest

I have an announcement!!! On December 1st i will have a "Favorite things" giveaway. Don't miss it!




Please be courteous and link back to your host Le chateau des fleurs.




Photobucket

1 comment:

Little Miss Maggie said...

Thanks for featuring me, Isabelle, and for hosting the French party each week. I'll be linking again this week.

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com