Sunday, May 27, 2012

French party on Monday

Thanks so much for linking last week! We had some great posts!
I have the link up every Sunday nights. Link up your French inspired posts, store, crafts, furniture, fashion etc...

I am looking for sponsors for the parties. If you are interested in being Featured, i will charge you $5.
As you know the picture link is not Free and i will need the money also for my time. You can also have a giveaway at the same time with no additional cost.

I get 24000 views a month. So, lots of exposure for you if you sponsor or link.

Contact me at isafrenchy@gmail.com



Please be courteous and link back to your host Le chateau des fleurs.




Photobucket






3 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

That is so pretty! I don't have a drop of French blood in me, and unfortunately don't have a single thing French to link up to your site. But I love stopping by to visit - as always. Hope you and your family have a lovely day, Frenchy! :-)

Danavee said...

Thanks for asking me to link up!!!

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
I hope you and your family are having a wonderful Memorial Day... Thanks so much for having your linky party today for as all..
XXOO Diane

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com