Sunday, May 6, 2012

French party on Monday


It is time to bring back the French Obsession party. This time it will be a weekly party. Every Monday. I will have the link up Sunday night at 8 PM. Western time. Link up your French inspired posts, store, crafts, furniture etc...

I am looking for sponsors for the parties. If you are interested in being Featured, i will charge you $5.
As you know the picture link is not Free and i will need the money also for my time. You can also have a giveaway at the same time.

It was a big hit in the past and i get 24000 views a month. So, lots of exposure for you if you sponsor or link.

Contact me at isafrenchy@gmail.com




Photobucket

Please be courteous and link back to your host Le chateau des fleurs.






5 comments:

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Hi Frenchy,

Thanks for hosting the party! :)

xo,
Dee

The French Hutch said...

Bonjour Frenchy, Thanks for inviting me over to your party. Thank You for hosting.

Merci
~Emily
The French Hutch

STARDUST said...

Isabelle, thanks for hosting and for the invite! Just linked up some of my projects!
Love, Olga

farmhouse-story said...

thanks for hosting, isabelle:)

Peggy~PJH Designs said...

Hi Isabelle, thanks so much for inviting me to your great party! I'm sharing my shabby chic kitchen remodel.

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com