Sunday, April 22, 2012

Monday French Obsession link party

It is time to bring back the French Obsession party. This time it will be a weekly party. Every Monday. I will have the link up Sunday night at 8 PM. Western time. Link up your French inspired posts, store, crafts, furniture etc...

I am looking for sponsors for the parties. If you are interested in being Featured, i will charge you $5.
As you know the picture link is not Free and i will need the money also for my time. You can also have a giveaway at the same time.

It was a big hit in the past and i get 24000 views a month. So, lots of exposure for you if you sponsor or link.

Contact me at isafrenchy@gmail.com




French inspirations 

Please be courteous and link back to your host Le chateau des fleurs.








Photobucket






8 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Thank you for hosting, Isabelle!

Cranberry Morning said...

Hi Frenchy! Thanks for hosting. And just to let you know, I'm having a 20% off all my handcrafted soaps this week and next only - just in time for Mother's Day. :-)

Kim @ French Country Antiques said...

Thanks so much for hosting this party!

Kim @ French Country Antiques said...

Thanks so much for hosting this party!

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
Thanks so much for hosting your linky party so sweet of you. I also hope you have a wonderful week with your family.
XXOO Diane

Unknown said...

Thanks for linking, You are the best!!

Shirley said...

I love your collage! Beautifully done!

Sparkle and Co said...

How the kids since they lost their dog? Cette semaine, j'essaie de me tenir à la knitting and crochet blog week. Si tu remets ça, je participerai la semaine prochaine ;).
Have a nice week

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com