Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Every Monday link party and the French Obsession party is back on!

It is time to bring back the French Obsession party. This time it will be a weekly party. Every Monday. I will have the link up Sunday night at 8 PM. Western time. Link up your French inspired posts, store, crafts, furniture etc...


I am looking for sponsors for the parties. If you are interested in being Featured, i will charge you $5.
As you know the picture link is not Free and i will need the money also for my time. You can also have a giveaway at the same time.


It was a big hit in the past and i get 24 000 views a month. So, lots of exposure for you if you sponsor or link.


Contact me at isafrenchy@gmail.com






Don't miss the party on Monday!





Photobucket

2 comments:

Kim @ French Country Antiques said...

Oh, how fun! I'm looking forward to linking up!

Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm a new follower from a blog hop... :)http://www.acostaeveli.blogspot.com/

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com