Thursday, September 1, 2011

Link up and win!

We have a winner for the SoapNsuch Handmade soaps!





Pamela Nees said...










Love those handmade soaps. Nothing smells nicer!

Congrats!!!

Blog hop

Link your Favorite projects, best craft, best recipe, best DIY, best home decor and best outfit, best post! I am not picky! 

Win a Feature on my side bar for 1 month!

You can also link French inspired posts, but this time i will include everybody!

You need to have my button on your side bar to participate!
I will delete you if you don't.
Make sure your link works!!! 

Photobucket



The winner for the August party is Busy as a Bee in Paris Congrats!




3 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I'm a follower and thank you for hosting...would love to be featured!! I love looking at your pretty face and gorgeous blue eyes everytime I open your blog! Hugs, FABBY

Maria Babin said...

What a sweet surprise, Frenchy. Thank you very much!! How is your pregnancy going? Bisous xoxo

Food Glorious Food! said...

I am so excite with your link up :) Have a great weekend dear! xoxo

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com