Wednesday, June 15, 2011

X men first class review


I used to read the X men comic books when i was a kid. I even made wings out of card board and somehow attached them to my back. I daydreamed i was Angel. I would run around with my wings outside...I wish i was a kid again.
X men first class was the best of the X men movies. It is that good! 
The characters's backgrounds are very fun...You should see it. Fun.
We ate at Blue Fish restaurant for sushi.
Super good! I love Sushi.


And i love fish eggs...It is a delicacy in France. We eat them at Christmas on toasts.
I always ask for extra eggs on my sushi. 








5 comments:

Unknown said...

My 16-year son sat me down to watch X men on Netflix just last night and it was great. I think he was setting me up to take him to this movie. Thanks for the review.

Cranberry Morning said...

Okay, Frenchy, you lost me at the fish eggs. LOL I'll have to ask my son, but I bet he's already seen the movie. :-)

Kel said...

I LOVE X-Men, I made a mask when I was a kid I pretending i was Shadow Kat :) brings back good memories!

Plush Possum Studio said...

Mmmmmm caviar!!!!! great on egg salad on toast points. yummy!
Read comix, did not get into X-men. I preferred Batman then. :) Something about rugged guys in long, flowing capes run around catching bad guys, I suppose.

Hey--if you have a little time, want to help solve a French language mystery over at the Studio? If not, maybe next time.
Hope all is settling finally and your new home is pleasing, no matter how small it may seem.
Rose

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see it! Thanks for hopping by the Lone Tater

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com