Friday, May 13, 2011

Wild animal rock Fashion and Amber Shaw Photography



I saw this super cool Tiger print white T-shirt at Romwe and i had to get it! $18 with free shipping.


This is a thick shirt. Very good quality and i love the beads. I wanted to do a rock style. I thought that Faux leather leggings would work and fun red platform shoes, red lips...It worked...Adding something"leather" always work for a rock style.
I used curlers to make my hair super curly.
Utah is very Country so i got noticed...There is no rule...even if you live in the Country, wear what makes you happy!



When ordering online make sure to measure yourself with a sewing measure tape...So the items fit you.


Thank you to Amber Shaw Photography for the AMAZING fun!








Faux leather black leggings

Parties on my side bar

10 comments:

Miss Angie said...

OOH, HOT! Where do I go to vote?

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

Very fun!! :) Off to go vote for you! Hugs,Rachel

French Farmhouse 425

The Leader said...

Awesome blog! Please stop by and follow me at www.ageekswifeandherdog.com and feel free to link up with Friendly Friday Follow too :)

Chicago Chic said...

You look gorgeous and I love those red heels! I'm going to vote for you!! Also thanks for your kind comment about the changes in my life, so sweet and meant so much to me!

xo
Rachel

Sabrina Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sabrina Marie said...

That is the cutest shirt!! I love the way you put it together with the red heels and black pants!!
xo

www.accordingtosabrina.blogspot.com

Carly said...

WOW! Great outfit! Those red heels rock. :)

Susan said...

Hello fabulous!

xo
babymama
avagracescloset

Unknown said...

To fun to cute, fab. shoes! winks-jen

Stephanie Hillberry said...

All I can say is "Eat your heart out, Madonna."

Fun photos! And a fun site!

Warmly,
Stephanie

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com