Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Makeup 2011 by Frenchy

My Makeup is not the same for spring and summer. I am going for a Smokey eye, bright blush, bronzer and light lips this year.
Here is my selection for Spring and Summer 2011 
Pink selection :


You want to apply the blush on the apple of the cheeks very lightly.
I like the Maybelline lipsticks under a clear lipgloss.

Pink outfit


Peach selection :


Again very light on the hand when applying and on the apple of the cheeks for the blush.

Peach outfit

So now...How do you know if the pink or peach will look good on you ?
Are you wearing Fuchsia, pink or salmon and orange ?
from the clothes that look good on you. Match the makeup.

Both pink and peach looks good on me. So i just match them up.

Now....I don't tan. I use sunless tanner and bronzer. Not warm enough and sunny enough for the sunless tanner yet, but i am using bronzer. I apply it on my forehead, temple, apples of the cheeks, bridge of the nose.
I skip the jaw line because i don't want to look like i have a mask. 

For both pink and peach selection :

It is orange free.

For the Smokey eyes :



Use the darker brown on the eyelid, the copper color on cruise and the light color on the arch and corner of eye.


Voila ! Makeup for spring on the cheap and still looking fabulous !
What are your favorites ?
XOXO





24 comments:

Valery (CEO Wanna Be) said...

Stopping by to say hi from Wednesday blog hop
I love makeup if my kids didnt get into it all the time. LOL
http://thisnthatboutiqueblog.blogspot.com/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisanThatBoutique

It's me said...

Love Ria....xxx.....

Anonymous said...

You are Gorgeous! And the make up tips are wonderful :)

Unknown said...

you look so lovely on this pics!!!






xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Jules said...

I love, love, love, Lancomes juicy tubes lip gloss and I just got a sample of Revlons Colorburst Lipgloss in hot pink and I love that too.

Megan Wynn Volnoff said...

I love your blog!! Esp this post! Thanks for stopping by my place and leaving such sweet comments!!

Nice to "meet" you!

Unknown said...

Hi Frechy.Thanks for your comment. I try to keep it up! You always look great! beijosssss

htt://www.cougarvintage.blogspot.com

ashley @ little miss momma said...

Your blog is so beautiful, you really have the BEST style ever! You are stunning

Anonymous said...

I love MAC make-up. It ain't cheap but it's the one thing I allow myself to splurge on...well that and martini's and good food! Lol. Love your style!

Sandy a la Mode said...

you are soo beautiful!! love both the looks!!

Rosee Rouge said...

Love it all! And love the prices! I was eyeing that first pink blush and the bronzer from PF the other day. Love your outfits too! Tres chic!

Nicole said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and following me! I love your blog! Thanks for the make-up tips and sharing these products! I love that bronzer! I am a follower now :)

gin said...

Frenchy,
I love your blog and feel honored that you're following me!
I am digging the makeup tutorial...I can totally use some help.
You are beautiful!
gin
ginkelsey.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Hello beauty! It's a very elegant post! I just love your blog.

Kisses and hugs from Brazil :)


http://dailycatwalk.blogspot.com


If you follow me, I'll follow you back.

xoxox

gengen said...

Hi i am a new follower from Thrifty Thursday blog hop. ALso invite you to my first giveaway..

http://www.madebygen.com/2011/03/thrifty-thursday-bloghop-and-giveaway.html

Melissa said...

I love this makeup post! You look pretty.

I'm following you from the bloghop.

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

Super chic blog..fab ideas !!
Did I say am your newest follower?:)

Sanghamitra.
http://rainbow-thecoloursofindia.blogspot.com

Manni said...

Happy Pink Saturday!!
Love all your make up and you look so pretty in it :)
Thanks for sharing your tips and the beautiful collection!
Have an awesome weekend
Manni
www.ibakecakes-manni.blogspot.com

Ocean Soul said...

Goooooorgeous. Great colors and great pics!

Anonymous said...

Love all these colors!! I'm a sucker for brown.

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

pretty!!! great tips!!!

I'd love for you to link this up to my new link party, Your Whims Wednesday! http://mygirlishwhims.blogspot.com/2011/04/your-whims-wednesday-1.html

Unknown said...

I love pinks. I have to be careful what brand I buy because I've had some beautiful shades turn orange on me yuck! I love it when the makeup comes with a design pressed in it. Happy Pink Saturday!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Thanks for the tips Frenchy. I need all of the help I can get! Pink and peach are definitely beautiful on you. Thank you for linking to Favorite Things. laurie

paintedlady89 said...

Love your little lolita hat on your banner. Your make up tips are very good . I am glad you took the orange out of the bronzer!
I worke for Lancome for about 20 Years both here in AZ and in U.K.
Please come and visit me, last week I did a pot on Lolita fashion, you might enjoy it!
Gigi

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com