Monday, November 15, 2010

Movie night and a date !

Morning Glory

We saw Morning Glory and we both liked it. Some parts are really funny ! I liked Rachel Mc Adams 's energy. The cast is wonderful . Harrison Ford and Diane Keaton are great ! Only nice things to say about it !


We went to Bucca di Beppo for diner. In Sandy, Utah.
I love this restaurant !
Did i say that they have Free Valet parking ???? NICE !

If you sign up for the eclub. You get a FREE DESSERT just for signing up, a FREE APPETIZER of your 
choice on your birthday and a SPECIAL OFFER on your anniversary! 
Receive other exclusive eClub offers totaling as much as $150 in discounts a year!


I might have my Birthday party there....Here is a Birthday table ! How fun !

Loved their fried Mozzarella !


Delicious bread and meat bowl spaghettis !


Makes me hungry just to think about it !


Cannoli dessert ! YUM !





9 comments:

Miss Angie said...

Oooh, that does look so yummy!

highheeledlife said...

it does look like a fun movie. What a wonderful place to eat ... and so much fun for celebrations.

Mon Ami, I just saw your article in Belle Inspiration ... fantastic job!! The photos of you and your family brilliant idea!!XO HHL

Empty Nester said...

Looks wonderfully delicious!

MJ said...

Love the new profile pic :)

Julie Harward said...

That looks like a lot of fun...I love date night! Thanks for the tips too! ;D

Scrappy Girl said...

Oh that looks like a yummy place to eat! I want to see that movie. I love Diane Keaton.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Sounds like fun and looks delicious!! Love your new blog header. So pretty!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you about mu header pic :)
Thank you HHL...The article is fun ! I like it in the magazine too !
Hugs

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Date nights are so much fun. Thanks for giving the movie a "thumbs up" - we're considering going to see it. Theresa

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com