Thursday, September 9, 2010

French Obsession favorites and a lucky winner

Bella rose Cottage....Lavender is always one of my favorite...
french+3b.jpg (1600×1396)

Roses, lace and Brocante...Fabrics makes me happy...What more can i say ?



Cheap Chic Home...This is really cool! Nice tutorial too! very French!

My Shabby Chateau......This is very pretty...She always does a good job!


Cindy Adkins...My friend is a master at paper art.....Oh love, love this!

Mrs. Lavespere...Oh this tutorial is so cool ! I have see something similar in a model home before! Such a  good idea!

Congratulation for being Featured! You all deserve it!
Grab The French Obsession button and display it on your blog if you haven't already!

French obsession party and give away. August 1st~August 9.


And now the winner.....


Of my necklace is...



 



My Photo





melissa said...






Love your blog, and I love the necklace as well!



Congrats!!!! send me your address at Isafrenchy@gmail.com
See you all October 1st for another French party and giveaway!

15 comments:

highheeledlife said...

Congrats everyone!!!

Frenchy ..this is such a wonderful Party!!! It allows us to discover beautiful blogs that we may otherwise have not discovered! I can't wait for October's participants!!! XO HHL

KimMalk said...

Thanks, Frenchy, you are such a cutie pie. I appreciate the recognition.

Julie Harward said...

Yay for the winner and thanks for sharing great ideas here today! :D

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Thanks for sharing these great blogs! Congrats to the winner!

Donna said...

Thanks so much for featuring my shadow box! You made my day! I always look forward to your French Obsession Parties. Now I have to get busy and come up with something for October :)
Bon Soir!

Donna said...

Whoops! I meant thanks for featuring my French cabinet! I made an Eiffel Tower shadow box last week, that's what I was thinking of! Guess maybe I will have to link that up to your party next month!!

Bella's Rose Cottage said...

Hi Frenchy,
Thanks for being our lovely hostess, and thanks for the great shout out:-) I appreciate it:-)
Bella

Kristi said...

Congrats to the winner!! :)

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Congrats everyone! Beautiful features.

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh Frenchy,
Are you just so sweet? I am so happy for the winner AND I am so happy to see my French picture--wow, I was surprised!!!

You have no idea what has happened in the last few days...my husband had a heart attack and an angioplasty...this has been some of the most difficult days of my life...

So, this comes as a beautiful surprise from a beautiful person!!!
Hugs,
Cindy
xox

nic said...

Thank you sooo much for the love, Frenchy!! You should make one for yourself too!!

Shane Pollard said...

Dear Frenchy

Thank you so much for inviting me to take part in your "French Obsession" party.
Thank you also for counting me as one of your faves!!! Woo hoo.

Can I be part of the October one too or do I await an invitation??!

Merci
hugs and love from New Zealand

KathyB. said...

Congratulations! Such lovely things to win, very French!

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

congratulations to Melissa, yay!

I love all those featured projects, they are all so awesome!

mel@livvyloowho said...

Yay! So happy that I won this gorgeous necklace!!!!

Thanks again gal!

Contact me at: isafrenchy@gmail.com